Pass Valais CentralThree days of travel valid within a one-week period.
With the Valais Central Pass, you’re entitled to free travel on Martigny (Vernayaz-Dorénaz) to Gampel /Steg (Goppenstein) public transport, offering you a network of over 700 km in total, with no extra fares! This card is valid for three days of travel, to be used over a period of one week.
Where can I find this pass?
The Pass Valais Central is on sale throughout the year at any of the ten public transport partner companies in central Valais. It is also available from the main tourist offices in the region (notably Sion and Sierre) and from Interhome agencies in Nendaz, Ovronnaz and Montana.
How much does it cost?
|Holders of the Swiss half-fare travel card and children||CHF 38.00|
Valid until the end of April 2015, except on seasonal routes. Subject to modifications.
The Junior Card is valid
What companies can you use the Valais Central Pass valid with?
- CarPostal network from Sion and Sierre, and on the Sion-Martigny line
- CFF (direct and regional trains between Martigny (Vernayaz) and Gampel /Steg
- Ballestraz et Fils
- Theytaz Excursions
- LLB, Loèche
- SMC, Montana
- Bus Sédunois
- Bus du Soleil, Sierre
- Bus de la ville de Martigny
- RegionAlps (regional trains between Martigny (Vernayaz) and Gampel-Steg, as well as the Leuk-Visp bus route)
- Canton of Valais
Discounts available for Pass holders
Upon presentation of the Pass Valais Central, you receive a 20% discount at the following partner enterprises:
Discounts available on ski lifts in the Valais central
Also, during the summer, 20% discount on the ski lifts in these Valais resorts with the Valais Central Pass.
- Chalais-Vercorin (téléphérique)
- La Tzoumaz
- Le Châble
- Mont Fort
Discounts available on cable cars in the Canton du Valais
Simply show your Valais Central Pass to get a 50% discount on these cable cars.
- Gampel – Jeizinen
- Turtmann – Unterems – Oberems
- Riddes – Isérables/La Tzoumaz
- Dorénaz – Champex d’Alesse