Travel by Postbus to the swimming pool and benefit
”2 for 1” offer for the Obere Au sports facilities
Indoor pool/Aquamarin, outdoor pool, ice rink: Travel by Postbus to Chur now and receive one free admission. For sports with twice the fun!
Here’s how it works
Ask the Postbus driver for your free journey confirmation and present this at the cash desk when you go in.
How to take advantage
2 for 1: Present your journey confirmation to receive your choice of two admissions for the price of one. This means that you can combine the indoor pool with the ice rink, or one outdoor pool with the other on the same day as you wish. Or you pay the normal admission for the facility of your choice and your companion – such as your child – receives free admission.
Relax, swim, play, chat, play volleyball, ice skate
All this awaits you:
- 5-metre diving board, children’s pool and paddling pool, and a fun slide in the large Obere Au indoor pool
- Massage and bubble jets and a mysterious grotto at the Aquamarin warm water adventure pool!
- Various swimming pools, a children’s area, extensive lawns and a modern beach volleyball field at the Obere Au outdoor pool
- Idyllic, historic surroundings at the centrally-located Sand outdoor pool
- A romantically-lit ice field on the Quaderwiese as well as attractive sports and training opportunities at the Obere Au ice rink
Of course, there is also a range of culinary options available: e.g. at the well-lit indoor pool restaurant Moby Dick or on the large sun terrace at the “Sand” pool kiosk.
Now water rats, sun worshippers and budding figure skaters can benefit when travelling by Postbus in Chur!
- You will receive a free journey confirmation from the Postbus driver on your trip to Chur.
- You will, of course, also receive your journey confirmation if you already have a valid ticket (GA, route pass, day pass, single ticket etc.).
- You will need one journey confirmation per person (e.g. also for Junior/Grandchild Cards)
- You can save up to CHF 7.50.
- This offer is valid until 31 March 2014.
Route open all year
Travel-date details/validity: view timetable/timetable information
Sportanlagen Obere Au
|Tel.:||+41 (0)81 254 42 88|
No bicycle transport fixtures available in/on the vehicle
Limited wheelchair access to the postbus