First hybrid Postbus
Switzerland’s first hybrid Postbus recently began operation. In particular, the new vehicle serves routes 102 Berne-Uettligen-Säriswil and 106 Berne-Kirchlindach-Zollikofen.
During this three-year pilot, PostBus will be testing out the various features of the hybrid Postbus.
Operating the hybrid Postbus means
- using eco-friendly technology
- over 20% reduction in fuel consumption
- annual CO2 savings of up to 17 tonnes per vehicle
- quiet travel as a result of switching off the diesel engine at stops and traffic lights
- driving with electric motor = emission-free, powerful and quiet
Climb aboard and try out the hybrid Postbus for yourself.
For more information, go to "Downloads" and "Additional links".